Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol: Adam

OMG! Is it just me or did Adam do a complete turnaround with his look? (Sorry, I can't post a picture. They haven't posted the pictures of last night's performances yet.)

Now he looks like Edward Cullen.
(Yes, I have an obsession with Edward Cullen and Twilight)

I just couldn't get over how handsome he looked with his hair all neat and pushed back. And the suit, topped it all off. For a split second there I thought I was going to have to get the bucket to catch the drool that was accumulating at the corners of my mouth.

Adam's choice of song was "Tracks of My Tears." My first reaction was, Oh No! He's going to butcher the song. Then he came on stage to perform and it was awesome. It was one of those moments where you can just close your eyes and listen to the sweet sound of the person's voice without any interuptions from your sense of sight. (I also love music and think it amazingly sexy when a guy can sing.)

Go to iTunes and download it. I promise, you'll love it.

No comments: